Tivius Productions

Terms & Conditions

Web Design and Graphic Design

The process consists of several simple steps. First, you fill the reservation form on our website , and afterwards we have a direct or Skype meeting to clarify the details. On this meeting you explain in detail your idea. Then we make an agreement and sign a contract. You need to pay 30% of the price of the service in advance. The other 70% are payed in the end, after the website or design is completed. Then we start building your website or creating your design. It depends from the size of the task, but in average it doesn’t take more than 3-4 weeks for a website and 3-4 days for a graphic design.

As soon as we finish it, we leave you several days to check it and tell us if you have any suggestions or corrections. If you have, we make the corrections according your needs.

Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all money paid are retained by Tivius Productions and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client. If by mistake the client have paid extra money, they will be 100% refunded.

If the client is not satisfied by the design we can make some additional changes, but the money are not refunded in this case.

Video and Photography

Similar to the web design process, here you first need to fill the reservation form on our website. Then comes the meeting (direct or Skype) where you clarify all the details and explain your idea. Then we sign the contract. You pay 30% of the money immediately, the remaining 70% in the end. The price depends from many factors explained in the reservation form and which will be more clarified at the meeting. We start making your video or taking the photography.

Depending from the type of the contract that we will agree, you may have an opportunity to give suggestions for making some additional changes for the video and photos after they are completed. The changes will apply only for corrections in post-production software and not filming new scenes or making new photos. You need to pay additional fee for that.

Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all money paid are retained by Tivius Productions and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client. If by mistake the client have paid extra money, they will be 100% refunded.

If the client is not satisfied by the design we can make some additional changes, but the money are not refunded in this case.

Search Engine Optimization, Digital and Social Media Marketing

Payments for Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing services are non-refundable, except if by mistake the client have paid extra money. Then they will be 100% refunded. All the details regarding this part will be listed and specified in the contract for it is specific types of service.

Element

Become a Member


Continue

Добивај совети и трикови од
Дигиталниот Маркетинг

Исто така, дознавај за најновите трендови од областа на дигиталниот маркетинг